The AMB Le Havre Logistics Park is situated at close proximity to the port of Le Havre. The port has completed the first phase of the Port 2000 extension program. The port, the largest container port in France, has a reliable road, rail and river transportation network.
The park is located approximately 20 minutes from the Le Havre Container Terminal, which is situated near the A29 motorway, which links Copenhagen (Denmark) with Lisbon (Portugal), and the A20 motorway to Etainhus. The 12.6-hectare site is fully visible from the A29 and benefits from its proximity to the port.
Total surface area : 29,017 square meters
Number of cells : 5
- Storage: 28,483 square meters (including loading areas)
- Technical premises 115 square meters
- Offices: 419 square meters, with an option to increase to 2,053 square meters
- 3 units (+offices) are available : 18,379 sq.meters
- Doors to pier: 6 / cell
- Floor-level door: 1 / cell
- Parking for light goods vehicles: 75
- Parking for heavy goods vehicles: 5
Commercial terms and conditions
- 44 € / square meter, excluding taxes and charges / year
- AMB lease 6 / 9 years
- Additional expenses: 5 € / square meter, excluding taxes / year
- Lessor insurance in addition (approximately 1 € / square meter)
- Management costs: 1.5% of rent excluding tax
- Taxes for the account of the lessee
- On-demand bank guarantee corresponding to three months’ rent including all taxes
The pictures above are taken from the gallery page where you can find a complete list of images.
The A29 is a major, uncongested motorway and the A29/A131 intersection is 10 minutes away from the container terminal. The park will consist of two buildings measuring 29,000 and 12,000 square meters, respectively with ICPE 1510, 1530, 2662 and 2663.
Similar AMB projects